Thursday, May 31, 2012

{Casey and Nicole } ~ Maternity


I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until the day I die.  These guys rock.  I love their ideas (the movie theatre was COMPLETELY theirs) and to top it off, they are so much fun.  I love return clients...I just think that each time your photo's just get better and better because you build a friendship, and it's easier to feel "at ease"...ya know?


I will show you a couple more once these guys have their little one ~ we had to take some "top secret" photo's for baby.

Here are a few of my favorites....enjoy 'em!
Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS Casey and Nicole.







 I love Nicole's profile.  She has the prettiest features.













 

 


 


 















1 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

Love them! They are super creative.
Wish I looked that good pregnant!

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs